|jenett (jenett) wrote,|
@ 2011-07-15 11:32 am UTC
[Also: my landlady is still looking for someone interested in renting this place: it is small, but lovely, and has an awesome clawfoot bathtub. Her post about it is over here should you know someone looking for somewhere to live in Minneapolis.]
Things to know about this list:
- I am mostly not up for shipping stuff, but might be talked into it in some cases. Feel free to propose something.
- Except for the larger technology items, I'm generally thinking yard sale prices. And even with the tech stuff, feel free to propose anything reasonable.
- Feel free to pass on to other friends/lists/whatever in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro. This post is public to make that easy.
My hope is for items to leave here between August 25th and August 29th (pickup to be negotiated at a mutually convenient time), but in many cases, I'm up for some negotiation.
Also available: lots and lots of books (mostly Pagan materials I'm no longer using, mysteries, SF and fantasy, but a smattering of other non-fiction). Feel free to let me know if there's anything in particular you're looking for. These will be going to used bookstores early in the week of the 18th otherwise.
- Canon Pixma MP560 printer/scanner/copier. Bought last year for about $200, has recently replaced almost new ink cartridges (which cost about $40). (About 300 sheets printed in the last year) WiFi capable.
- 2004 1.6 gHtz 17" iMac G5. No longer has original keyboard or mouse, I have inexpensive replacements. Still works, but running OS 10.4. Current worth based on online sites $75-125ish
- Window fan (fits width of window: two small fans, multiple settings, temperature gauge.)
- Standing pedastal rotating fan (20" blades, rotates on three speeds.)
- 6 quart Crockpot : 4 heat setting, automatically switches to warm when done cooking. Removable ceramic crock for easy cleaning. (Bought for $30 a year ago.)
- Toaster oven, removeable trays, does the things you expect a toaster oven to do (toast, broil, etc.) [possibly claimed]
- Variety of quart glass jars, tin herb containers with clear tops, and related items.
- Set of Crate and Barrel pasta dishes (white, with a raised vine/leaf/grape bas relief style pattern) 4 bowls + serving dish.
- Possibly various other dishes, etc.
- 2 chairs: one light color wood with curved back (simple IKEA), one used: lightly padded vinyl seat in brown pattern, straight back.
- IKEA Expedit 2x4 bookshelf, black
- IKEA Gorm shelf system (5 shelves, 2 additional under-shelf baskets)
- 4 heavily used 6' high by 2.5' wide bookshelves. (5 shelves each, pressure board) Some scratching and other wear and tear.
- Simple IKEA desk (bought for $25)
- Black IKEA metal shelf: bought for $15.
- Miscellaneous baskets (please inquire, mostly square.)
- 4 or 5 black cardboard storage boxes from IKEA (treated for extra solidity)
- 2 level cat tree - much loved, but still useable.
- Black metal IKEA wardrobe - metal shelves on one side, space to hang clothes on other side. Back left leg is bent under: can easily and securely be propped up in a corner with an appropriate box/piece of wood underneath.
- Wicker laundry basket, two handles
- full size IKEA mattress (memory foam top): suitable for a futon frame/spare bed.